Residence Permit Support

Hai Education assists students to acquire the required residence permit and related documents for a fixed span as student and then convert it to long-term or Finland permanent residency, if they wish to avail it. 

We also guide them in acquiring work permit in future as well.

Book A Free Consultation

Reach us via email us at for your first step toward international higher education, completely free of cost.