Studying in Finland

If you come to Finland to study for more than 90 days, you need a residence permit based on your studies. The residence permit is granted for the entire duration of the studies.

You can study in Finland for less than 90 days without a residence permit. For stays of less than 90 days, you may need a visa.

Finnish Immigration:



Main Heading

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.